- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Skill creating quality presentations
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Excellent rapport with co-workers and clients
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Experience working with at-risk youth
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bromenn Health Care, Bloomington, IL
Clinical Pastoral Education Residency– September 2003
- Resurrection Health Care, Chicago, IL
Clinical Pastoral Education Internship– May 2002
- Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO
Master of Divinity- May 2001
Master of Theology- May 2009
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/ Minor in History - May 1996
WORK AND INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Northshore Health System On-Call Chaplain. (June 2006 – Present)
- Functioned as Staff Chaplain as needed.
- Respond to Pastoral crises in the Northshore Hospitals.
- Experience charting in EPIC
- Camelot Therapeutic Day School Teacher Assistant. (February 2013 – Present)
- Assist in implementing IEP goals of special needs students
- Assist in classroom management and documentation
- Clearbrook Residential Counselor. (January 2012 – February 2013)
- Supporting developmentally disabled adults by helping them develop social and daily living skills.
- Maintenance/Management of residence and proper documentation.
- Lutheran Child and Family Services Child Care Worker/Teacher's Aide. (November 2007 – January 2012)
- Serving at-risk youth by teaching life skills and taking care of their needs.
- Maintenance/Management of cottage and proper documentation.
- As shift leader and CCW III, was active in suggesting changes.
- Assist Special Education teacher in behavior management and tutoring.
- Girls and Boys Town of Chicago Youth Care Worker. (May 2007 – November 2007)
- Teaching at-risk youth social and independent living skills.
- Maintenance of youth shelter.
- Clearbrook Supportive Living Assistant. February 2007 – August 2007)
- Helped with accomplishing the life goals of an autistic client.
- Fedex Ground Package Handler. (July 2006 – April 2007)
- Unload and load packages to and from trailers, scanning, facing, taping, sorting
- Increased proficiency in shipping operations
- Peryam and Kroll Research Corp Word Processor (September 2004 – June 2006)
- Increased skill in creating quality presentations and newsletters
- Increased skill in graphics design and manipulation
- Hospice of South Texas Staff Chaplain. (October 2003 – August 2004)
- Compassionate presence and leadership of funeral services.
- Progressive experience in providing quality pastoral care to patients, families, and staff.
- Created presentation of spiritual services in a form of a brochure.
- Suggested changes in communication procedures that would positively affect patient care.
- Successful collaboration with interdisciplinary staff.
- BroMenn Healthcare Chaplain Resident. (September 2002 – September 2003)
- Provide consistent pastoral care to patients, families and staff in the Medical, Neurosurgery and Rehab units, and adult day care.
- Provided crisis ministry in a Trauma II facility.
- Implemented writing and oral skills by creating and leading worship services and devotionals.
- Progressive development as a person and pastor through education in pastoral care, psychotherapy and pastoral theology.
- Created and implemented a quality pastoral care program for nursing home residents.
- Provide pastoral care to behavioral health patients by leading support groups.
- Resurrection Healthcare Chaplain Intern (October 2001 – June 2002)
- Learned and implemented basic pastoral care to patients, families, and staff in the Oncology and Infectious disease units.
- Provided crisis ministry in a Trauma I facility.
Provide pastoral care to Diamond Headache Clinic patients by leading support groups.
- Before going to Bromenn Healthcare, functioned as a paid on-call chaplain
- Peryam and Kroll Research Corp Word Processor (July 1996 - August 1998)
- Proficient in Microsoft office products and other graphics programs
- Proficient in operating audiovisual equipment
- Increased organizational skills
- Improved attention to detail
- United States Marine Corps Reserve Personnel Clerk (July 1991 - July 1997)
- Maintenance of military records
- Developed organizational skills and discipline
- Mailroom clerk during college
- Worked as stockperson during junior high and high school
- Lead bible studies for incarcerated youth
- Lead worship for elderly in a nursing home